For outdoor remodeling projects, use one of the forms available online or residents requesting the Architectural Review Board (ARB) to review proposed construction of building additions, driveway expansions, decks, patios, fences, etc per deed restrictions. The application must be considered complete by the ARB including the owner’s property location, contact information, contractor information, and lot survey plan and construction drawings (if applicable).
If a homeowner does construction without ARB’s review and approval, there will be an automatic initial $75.00 penalty. Thereafter, if the homeowner does not submit ‘acceptable’ plans within 30 days of notice, the ARB has the right to implement an additional penalty of $25.00 per month for the following structures:
|Structure Type||Structure Type||Structure Type|
|In ground pool||Fire pit||Driveway widening|
Unapproved structures are required to be removed immediately, if the application is denied, not within deed restrictions or Orange Township zoning requirements or County Building requirements.
Please include the following information in your request:
• Your name and contact information
• Address where the structure s being constructed
• Phone Number and Email Address
• Structure of item being constructed (e.g. fence, deck, sunroom, etc.)
• Material being used in construction (e.g. cedar, stone, etc.)
• Height of item (e.g. fence will be 42 inches)
• Design of item (e.g. split rail fence)
• Copy of your lot survey that includes existing home, proposed structure, property lines, easements and setbacks.
• Footing depth and size for posts and support columns
• Copy of Design or Blue Prints
• Planned construction start date (please allow us 3 weeks from date of request to planned start of construction to review and approve plans)
Please send all ARB requests to the following e-mail: VOCHOA ARB Request or mail to:
The Villages of Oak Creek
Homeowners’ Association, Inc.
PO Box 630
Worthington, Ohio 43085